Sunday, March 7, 2021

How Well I Stuck to It #346, March 7th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 9:
The Diviners by Libba Bray, Grimspace by Ann Aguirre

Tour Books: NA.

Review Books: NA.

NetGalley: NA.

Edelweiss: NA.

Rereads: NA.

New Books: 2. Check.

Oh, this is severely unbalanced. But I only have 2 new books that I want to read this week, so oh, well! 

Week 8:
The Box in the Woods by Maureen Johnson, Dark One by Brandon Sanderson, Jackson Lanzing, Collin Kelly, Nathan C. Gooden, Kurt Michael Russell, Last Strand by Jennifer Estep, Million Dollar Demon by Kim Harrison, A Wicked Conceit by Anna Lee Huber

vs.

Regression by Kathy Bell, Evolussion by Kathy Bell, Revolussion by Kathy Bell, Million Dollar Demon by Kim Harrison, The Segonian by Dianne Duvall, Home: Habitat, Range, Niche, Territory by Martha Wells, Fugitive Telemetry by Martha Wells

I only read 1 of what I planned, but I did read 4.5 other books, so it does work out in the end! And I can't wait to read what I have planned for this week! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!