Sunday, July 4, 2021

Book Battle July 2021 TBR

Well it's time to choose my July TBR for Book Battle. So here are the books that I've picked this month: 
5pts-Book about music - Rock Courtship by Nalini Singh
5pts-Book in a duet aka duology - All These Monsters by Amy Tintera  
5pts-Musician POV - Rock Wedding by Nalini Singh 
5pts-Book about fans or groupies - Rock Redemption by Nalini Singh
5pts-CRITERIA CHOICE 1 - Book with an instrument on the Cover - Our Dark Duet by Victoria Schwab
5pts-CRITERIA CHOICE 2 - Helper Top 5 Recommendation - Winterkeep by Kristin Cashore 
10pts-CLUB READ 1 - This Savage Song by Victoria Schwab
10pts-CLUB READ 2 - Sisters of the Snake by Sasha Nanua and Sarena Nanua 
10pts-Book with a song lyric in the title - Any Way the Wind Blows by Rainbow Rowell 
15pts-Set at a concert - Sing Me Forgotten by Jessica S. Olson
20pts-Book with a band in it - Rock Addiction by Nalini Singh

How did I do last month?
5pts-Book about identity - Carry On by Rainbow Rowell - Read!
5pts-Found-family book - The City of Zirdai by Maria V. Sndyer - Read! 
5pts-Book about self expression - If We Were Villians by M.L. Rio - Read! 
5pts-Book with supportive characters - Wires and Nerves, Volume 1 by Marissa Meyer - Read! 
5pts-Happy book - Pack Challenge by Shelly Laurenston - Read!
5pts-Book about overcoming adversity - The Eyes of Tamburah by Maria V. Snyder - Read!
5pts-CRITERIA CHOICE 1 - Book that starts with F - Fifty Shades of Grey by E.L. James - Read! 
5pts-CRITERIA CHOICE 2 - Contemporary book - Fifty Shades Darker by E.L. James - Read! 
10pts-CLUB READ 1 - In the Ravenous Dark by A.M. Strickland - Read! 
10pts-CLUB READ 2 - The Ones We're Meant to Find by Joan He - Read!
10pts-Diverse book - One Last Stop by Casey McQuiston - Read! 
10pts-Book about questioning - Wayward Son by Rainbow Rowell - Read! 
10pts-Own voice book - The Wrath and the Dawn by Renée Ahdieh - Read! 
15pts-LGBT+ POV - This Golden Flame by Emily Victoria - Read!
20pts-Book with your team in it - Drag Show - The Black Flamingo by Dean Atta - Read! 

Well, I read a good number of books and I wasn't that rushed to finish these books, and I had a really great time, and I can't wait for next month! What about you guys? Happy reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!