Sunday, July 4, 2021

How Well I Stuck to It #363, July 4th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 27:
Any Way the Wind Blows by Rainbow Rowell, Hex on the Beach Anthology, The Kiss & The Killer by Melissa Marr

Tour Books: NA.

Review Books: NA.

NetGalley: NA.

Edelweiss: NA.

Rereads: NA.

New Books: 3. Check.

Totally imbalanced week, but I don't want to overload myself, given that I'm moving, though there are other new books that I want to read this week and month! 

Week 26:
Nothing Planned!

vs.

This Golden Flame by Emily Victoria, If We Were Villians by M.L. Rio, Blood and Chocolate by Annette Curtis Klause, Our Last Echoes by Kate Alice Marshall, The Moonshine Shack Murder by Diane Kelly, Saga, Volume 1 by Brian K. Vaughna, Illustrated by Fiona Staples, Saga, Volume 2 by Brian K. Vaughna, Illustrated by Fiona Staples, Saga, Volume 3 by Brian K. Vaughna, Illustrated by Fiona Staples, Saga, Volume 4 by Brian K. Vaughna, Illustrated by Fiona Staples, Saga, Volume 5 by Brian K. Vaughna, Illustrated by Fiona Staples, Saga, Volume 6 by Brian K. Vaughna, Illustrated by Fiona Staples, Saga, Volume 7 by Brian K. Vaughna, Illustrated by Fiona Staples, Saga, Volume 8 by Brian K. Vaughna, Illustrated by Fiona Staples, Saga, Volume 9 by Brian K. Vaughna, Illustrated by Fiona Staples, Prince of Thorns by Mark Lawrence, The Queens of Tearling by Erika Johansen, Bloodwitch by Susan Dennard, Witchshadow by Susan Dennard, Long May She Reign by Rhiannon Thomas, The Wicked & the Dead by Melissa Marr, Under a Winter Sky Anthology

A free week, and I read a lot, so I'm really happy, and I can't wait for next week! What about you guys? Happy reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!