Thursday, September 30, 2021

Book Battle October 2021 TBR

Well it's time to choose my October TBR for Book Battle. So here are the books that I've picked this month: 
5pts-Book about being hidden - A Shadow in the Ember by Jennifer L. Armentrout
5pts-Set in the woods - Uprooted by Naomi Novik
5pts-Book you read at night - A Terrible Fall of Angels by Laurell K. Hamilton
5pts-Dark book - The Last Graduate by Naomi Novik
5pts-Book with secrets in it - We Can Be Heroes by Kyrie McCauley 
5pts-SciFi book - The Empress by S.J. Kincaid
5pts-CRITERIA CHOICE 1 - Adult book - Neon Gods by Katee Robert
5pts-CRITERIA CHOICE 2 - New release - A Twist of Fate by Kelley Armstrong
10pts-CLUB READ 1 - Rolling in the Deep by Mira Grant
10pts-CLUB READ 2 - A Deadly Education by Naomi Novik
10pts-Set in a small town - All Eyes on Us by Kit Frick
10pts-Lesser known book - The Human Familiar by Honor Raconteur
10pts-Creature POV - Wolfsong by T.J Klune
15pts-Book about a cryptid - Into the Drowning Deep by Mira Grant
20pts-Book about your team - Lock Ness Monster - Loch Ness Revenge by Hunter Shea

How did I do last month?
5pts-Fall book - Finding Felicity by Stacey Kade-Read!
5pts-Magical main character - When Sorrows Come by Seanan McGuire-Read!
5pts-Student POV - A Lesson in Vengeance by Victoria Lee-Read!
5pts-Magical book - Dark Breaks the Dawn by Sara B. Larson-Read!
5pts-CRITERIA CHOICE 1 - Book that starts with an I - The Inheritance Games by Jennifer Lynn Barnes-Read!
5pts-CRITERIA CHOICE 2 - Ebook - Imagineer by Honor Raconteur-Read!
10pts-CLUB READ 1 - The Hawthorne Legacy by Jennifer Lynn Barnes-Read!
10pts-CLUB READ 2 - Empire of the Vampire by Jay Kristoff-Read!
10pts-Set in an academy - The Pretenders by Rebecca Hanover-Read!
15pts-Book that's about a magical school subject - Master of Tomes by Honor Raconteur-Read!
20pts-Book about your team* -Transformation - Bright Burns the Night by Sara B. Larson-Read! 

This month went very well, I read all of what I wanted to, and a bunch more, so it was a pretty fantastic month, and I can't wait for the coming month! What about you guys? Happy reading! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!