Sunday, September 19, 2021

How Well I Stuck to It #374, September 19th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 38:
Nothing Planned! 

It's time for a free week, so I can read whatever I want, and there's some books that I'm dying to read right now!

Week 37:
When Sorrows Come by Seanan McGuire

vs.

Vespertine by Margaret Rogerson, The Girl Who Was Supposed to Die by April Henry, Imagineer by Honor Raconteur, Excantation by Honor Raconteur, Master of Tomes by Honor Raconter, When Sorrow Comes by Seanan McGuire, And With Reveling by Seanan McGuire, The Last Laugh by Mindy McGinnis, The Deepest of Secrets by Kelley Armstrong, Unknown by Rachel Caine

I read the one book that I planned on, plus a bunch more, so this was a pretty fantastic week, and I can't wait for the coming one, because there's some really anticipated reads there that I'm so excited for! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!