Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Teaser Tuesday #546, September 28th

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by Ambrosia of The Purple Booker. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
Today's teaser comes from Mile High with a Vampire by Lynsay Sands, page 41.

"Confusion covered his face when he didn't see Quinn swimming toward him, or at all, really. The log was bobbing wildly in the rapids, the back end rising as the front end dropped into an eddy, and then slamming back down and the front rising as it rode out of the eddy. 

That doesn't sound good! Must read more! What about you guys? Happy reading!

2 comments:

  1. If that is all I had to go by I am not sure I would pick it up. Luckily they provide us more LOL

    Here is my teaser:
    https://twogirlsandtheirbookishlife.blogspot.com/2021/09/teaser-tuesday-nothing-but-blackened.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw :) And yes, they do! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!