Sunday, November 21, 2021

Believeathon: Escape from the Jungle Sign Up

OK, I know we've very advanced into the month, but I've been waffling as to whether to participate, between me not being a middle grade reader, and this being an ARC reading month, but I decided to go with it! 

Believathon is hosted by Gavin from How to Train Your Gavin, and you can find the announcement video here, and it runs the month of November to read Middle Grade. 

I have 6 or 7 middle grades that I want to read, the Frostheart series, the Nevermoor series, and maybe Amari and the Night Brothers. 

Using a random number generator, I got 6, 8, 23, 19, 15,20.

Prompt 6 is Set in a Faraway Place. I chose Nevermoor: The Trials of Morrigan Crow by Jessica Townsend. This takes place in Nevermoor, which is either a fantasy world, or set very far away from where I live! 

Prompt 8 is Continue a Series. I chose Wundersmith: The Calling of Morrigan Crow by Jessica Townsend. This book is book 2 in the Nevermoor series, so that works! 

Prompt 23 is Read a Book With Winter Vibes. I chose Frostheart by Jamie Littler. This book has all the winter vibes from the cover to the title! 

Prompt 19 is Read a Long Book. I chose Hollowpox: The Hunt for Morrigan Crow by Jessica Townsend. This book is 560 pages, so that is very long and works! 

Prompt 15 is Read a Gavin Recommendation. I chose Escape From Aurora by Jamie Littler. He loves this series and recommends it a lot, so that definitely works!

Prompt 20 is Read a Book With Your Fav Colour. I chose Rise of the World Eater by Jamie Littler, red is one of my most favourite colours, so that works! 

Yeah, I got all 6 books that I wanted to read on the TBR, so I'm happy! Can't wait to read these books! 

Edited to add, I decided that I'm actually going to do this in the first week of December. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!