Monday, November 29, 2021

It's Monday! What Are You Reading #547, November 29th

It's Monday! What Are You Reading is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date where we share what we read this past week, what we hope to read this week...and anything in between! This is a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well...you never know where that next "must read" book will come from!
What happened in the past week:

Weekly Memes:
It's Monday! What Are You Reading #546
Teaser Tuesday #554
WWW Wednesday #554
WOW #550
Will the Time Come #547
Third Sentence Thursday #537
Random Reads #523
First Lines Friday #550
Book Blogger Hop #216
21 Books to Read in 2021 Update 13
The Reward Challenge Update #532
Wheel of TBR #79
How Well I Stuck to It #384
Wrote that Review Update #382

Week 47 Reviews:
Angelfall

Magical Readathon: Orilium: 

Next to be Published November: 

Clear Your S**t Readathon: 

NetGalley November: 

Random:

OK, so I got 37 posts in 7 days, I didn't read quite as much as I would've liked, but I had a massive headache last Tuesday, and I was only up for 3 hours that day between leaving work and getting up for work the next day. I was better the next day, but Tuesday was rough. What about you guys? Happy reading!

So this week I want to read whatever I want! 

4 comments:

  1. So many memes! I read Fated Blades this week too. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep! And it was so good! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete
  2. Neat that you can read whatever you want! After 11 years of book blogging, I request les and less books to do exactly that! I'm preparing to start tonight Katherine's Wish, a historical novel on the time Katherine Mansfield lived in France.
    If it's something you might like, I have free copies for you. You can request before end of November, and review it whenever is good for you: https://francebooktours.com/2021/10/14/linda-lappin-on-tour-katherines-wish/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I don't have any additional books that aren't on my various TBR's, because those are pretty big already! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!