Sunday, November 14, 2021

It's Monday! What Are You Reading #545, November 15th

It's Monday! What Are You Reading is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date where we share what we read this past week, what we hope to read this week...and anything in between! This is a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well...you never know where that next "must read" book will come from!
What happened in the past week:

Weekly Memes:
It's Monday! What Are You Reading #544
Teaser Tuesday #552
WWW Wednesday #552
WOW #548
Will the Time Come #545
Third Sentence Thursday #535
Random Reads #521
First Lines Friday #548
Book Blogger Hop #214
The Reward Challenge Update #530
Wheel of TBR #77
How Well I Stuck to It #382
Wrote that Review Update #380

Week 45 Reviews:
Reckless Girls

Next to be Published November: 

Clear Your S**t Readathon: 

NetGalley November: 

A Game of Tomes Readathon: 

Random:
We Have the Cover of Hide!!!!

OK, so I got 43 posts in 7 days, which is pretty decent, I read some really great books. I kinda deviated from my TBR, but I loved reading them! What about you guys? Happy reading!

So this week I want to read whatever I want! 

8 comments:

  1. Im envious of how many reviews you managed to write this week!

    Wishing you a great reading week

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I'd actually written all these reviews! Bah! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete
  2. Wow ! You have been reading a lot. Hope you found some gems.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I did find some really great gems! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete
  3. Great week! I hope this week goes as well. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't even imagine 43 posts in a week! I hope you are enjoying your books :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lots of meme posts, reviews, and posts about reviews add up! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!