Sunday, November 28, 2021

How Well I Stuck to It #384, November 28th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 48:
Nothing Planned!

A free week, to read whatever I want, and I can't wait! 

Week 47:
These Hollow Vows by Lexi Ryan, These Twisted Bonds by Lexi Ryan, An Unreliable Magic by Rin Chupeco 

vs.

Angelfall by Susan Ee, A Resolution at Midnight by Shelley Nobel, A Secret Never Told by Shelley Noble, We Set the Dark on Fire by Tehlor Kay Mejia, We Unleash the Merciful Storm by Tehlor Kay Mejia, Fated Blades by Ilona Andrews, The Dark Descent of Elizabeth Frankenstein by Kiersten White, 
Ashes of Gold by J. Elle

I did read These Hollow Vows yesterday, and I'm reading These Twisted Bones, and I hope to read An Unreliable Magic, but I didn't read them in the week of week 47 reviews. Opps. But I did read some really excellent books that I really enjoyed! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!