Sunday, November 21, 2021

How Well I Stuck to It #383, November 21st

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 47:
These Hollow Vows by Lexi Ryan, These Twisted Bonds by Lexi Ryan, An Unreliable Magic by Rin Chupeco 

Tour Books: NA.

Review Books: NA.

NetGalley: 1. Check.

Edelweiss: 2. Check.

Rereads: NA.

New Books: NA.

This is almost a balanced week, but there's a ton of ARC's, which is fitting for an ARC reading month, so I'm happy! 

Week 46:
Nothing Planned!

vs.

The Bone Ships by R.J. Barker, Deep Blue by Adriana Anders, Whiteout by Andriana Anders, Romancing the Throne by Nadine Jolie Courtney, The Bones of Ruin by Sarah Raughley, Cloak of Night by Evelyn Skye, Dark Tarot by Christine Feehan, Where the Drowned Girls Go by Seanan McGuire, Sword and Shadow by Michelle Sagara

I could read what I wanted, and I did, reading so many amazing ARC's that I got this week, and it was great, but there were a few longer ones and I didn't read quite as many as I would've liked. Oh, well, I read some really excellent reads, and I have some planned for next week and I can't wait! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!