Friday, December 31, 2021

Series Continued and Unfinished 2021 Stats

So the series I started prior to 2021 and haven't caught up to what's been currently published are:
Shadowhunter Chronicles by Cassandra Clare (Rereads) 6
The Iron Fey by Julie Kagawa 9
Cursebreakers by Brigid Kemmer 12
Twisted Tales by Liz Brazwell, Jen Calonita, and Elizabeth Lam 52
The Diabolic by S.J. Kincaid 81
The Witcher by Andrzej Sapkowski 89
Heart of Thorns by Bree Barton 97
Of Fire and Stars by Audrey Coulthurst 118
Smith's Shifter's World by Shelly Laurenston 130
The Queen of Tearling by Erika Johansen 138
Lords of the Underworld by Gena Showalter (Reread) 204
Lord John Grey by Diana Gabaldon 213
Goddess War by Kendare Blake 247 

14. So there were not many series that I continued on this year that I didn't finish which is great! And it's down from last year's 22, so I'm happy with that!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!