Friday, December 31, 2021

Series Started and Completed in 2021 Stats

So the series that I started in 2021 and completed are: 
Parasitology by Mira Grant 1
The Initial Insult by Mindy McGinnis 54
Tattoo by Jennifer Lynn Barnes 71
The Merciful Crow by Margaret Owen 87
Wings of Ebony by J. Elle 109
Wires and Nerve by Marissa Meyer 125
The Wicker King by K. Ancrum 126
Outcast Season by Rachel Caine 131
Rock Kiss by Nalini Singh 141
Monsters by Amy Tintera 142
Bright Breaks the Dawn Duology by Sara B. Larson 171
Wicked Villians by Katee Robert 184
Green Valley by T.J. Klune 195
Ephemera by Anne Bishop 202
Circle of Shadows by Evelyn Skye 203
Familiar and the Mage by Honor Raconteur 206
The Mirror Visitor by Christelle Dabos 211
We Set the Dark on Fire by Tehlor Kay Mejia 231
These Hollow Vows by Lexi Ryan 232
Earth & Sky by Megan Crewe 233
Frostheart by Jamie Littler 235
The Morganville Vampires Extras by Rachel Caine 249

22 series started and finished in one year, that's a pretty good number, and 2 more than last year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!