Sunday, January 2, 2022

How Well I Stuck to It #389, January 2nd

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule by Rachel Caine, should be fixed in by now!

Week 1:
Nothing Planned!

Starting the year off easy, with a free week to read whatever I want! 

Week 52:
The Mask Falling by Samantha Shannon

vs.

Annihilation Road by Christine Feehan, Savage Road by Christine Feehan, On the Merits of Unnaturalness by Samantha Shannon, The Mask Falling by Samantha Shannon, Evershore by Brandon Sanderson and Janci Patterson, 14 Ways to Die by Vincent Ralph, Dreams Lie Beneath by Rebecca Ross, Gallant by V.E. Schwab, Romancing the Grave by Gena Showalter and Jill Monroe, Fatal Storm by Carrie Vaughn, Charmed Waters by Carrie Vaughn, Believe Me by Tahereh Mafi, Grudge by Rachel Caine, New Blood by Rachel Caine, Midnight Alley by Rachel Caine, Feast of Fools by Rachel Caine, Dead Man Stalking by Rachel Caine, Lord of Misrule by Rachel Caine, Lunch Date by Rachel Caine, Carpe Corpus by Rachel Caine, All Hallows by Rachel Caine, Fade Out by Rachel Caine, Worth Living For by Rachel Caine, Kiss of Death by Rachel Caine, Murdered Out by Rachel Caine, Ghost Town by Rachel Caine, Sam's Story by Rachel Caine, Bite Club by Rachel Caine, Wrong Place, Wrong Time by Rachel Caine, Vexed by Rachel Caine, Anger Management by Rachel Caine, Automatic by Rachel Caine, Last Breath by Rachel Caine, Let Them Eat Cake by Rachel Caine, Black Dawn by Rachel Caine, Signs and Miracles by Rachel Caine, Dark Rides by Rachel Caine, A Whisper in the Dark by Rachel Caine, Bitter Blood by Rachel Caine, Fall of Night by Rachel Caine, Daylighters by Rachel Caine, Your Milage May Vary by Rachel Caine, Pitch-Black Blues by Rachel Caine, And One For the Devil by Rachel Caine, Midnight Bites by Rachel Caine 

I read what I planned on, and many more, so I'm really happy with this week! Can't wait for next week! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!