Sunday, February 5, 2023

How Well I Stuck to It #446, February 5th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 6:
Encore in Death by J.D. Robb, Radiant Sin by Katee Robert

Review Books: NA.

NetGalley: NA.

Edelweiss: NA.

New Books: 2. Check.

Another week where I just want to read the new books. I just desperately want to read these two! 

Week 5:
Chain of Thorns by Cassandra Clare

vs.

Wolfsbane by Patricia Briggs, Tease by Sophie Jordan, Wild by Sophie Jordan, The City's Son by Tom Pollock, The Glass Republic by Tom Pollock, Our Lady of the Streets by Tom Pollock, City of Thorns by Cassandra Clare, The Ex Talk by Rachel Lynn Solomon, Heartwood Box by Ann Aguirre, If the Shoe Fits by Julie Murphy, File No. 002 by Sylvain Neuvel, Sleeping Giants by Sylvain Neuvel, File No. 247 by Sylvain Neuvel, Waking Gods by Sylvain Neuvel, File No. 1743by Sylvain Neuvel

Another good week, I read what I wanted, I read some really great other books, so yeah, I'm happy with that, and I can't wait for next week! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!