Friday, March 3, 2023

Spring Into Reading-A-Thon Update 2

So I read my next book for Spring Into Reading-A-Thon, and it was Magic Touch which was for the prompt Love Is In The Air, and I'll be reading Daughters of the Dawn next! 

My Reading Journey:

The Stolen Throne by Abigail Owen
Prompt Fulfilled: Spring Break
Started On: March 2nd
Finished On: March 2nd, 9:05 PM
Pages Read: 460

Magic Touch by A.S. Fenichel
Prompt Fulfilled: Love Is In The Air
Started On: March 3rd
Finished On: March 3rd, 2:32 PM
Pages Read: 300

Daughters of the Dawn by Sasha Nanua and Sarena Nanua
Prompt Fulfilled: Flower Power
Started On: March 4th
Currently On: Page 0 of 560

Prompts Left: Spring Cleaning, New Beginnings, Wet T-Shirt Contest, Road Trip, Let it Shine, Stormy Weather, Spring Fashion, Rewind, April Showers, Luck of the Irish, Self-Care, Prom Queen, Read the group book, Spring Forward, Over The Rainbow, Refresh Your TBR, Women's March, Friendship Bracelets, Read Like An Aires, Tiptoe Through The Tulips, Spring Court, Tiny Umbrellas
Read: 2
Pages Read: 760

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!