Friday, July 2, 2021

Path or Pantheon Update 4

So I read my next book for Path or Pantheon, and it was Under a Winter Moon which was for the prompt Ogun Panthenon, and I'll be reading The Nowhere Girls next! 

My Reading Journey:

Witchshadow by Susan Dennard
Prompt Fulfilled: Hel Pantheon
Started On: July 1st
Finished On: July 1st, 4:12 PM
Pages Read: 464

Long May She Reign by Rhiannon Thomas
Prompt Fulfilled: Hathor Pantheon and Bastet Pantheon
Started On: July 1st
Finished On: July 1st, 8:40 PM
Pages Read: 422

The Wicked & the Dead by Melissa Marr
Prompt Fulfilled: Athena Pantheon
Started On: July 2nd
Finished On: July 2nd, 3:10 PM 
Pages Read: 269

Under a Winter Moon Anthology 
Prompt Fulfilled: Ogun Panthenon
Started On: July 2nd
Finished On: July 2nd, 7:01 PM
Pages Read: 253

The Nowhere Girls by Amy Reed
Prompt Fulfilled: Osun Patheon
Started On: July 3rd
Currently On: Page 0 of 416

Read: 4
Pages Read: 1408
Prompts Left: Odin Pantheon, Freya Pantheon, Ty Pantheon, Frigg Pantheon, Thoth Pantheon, Montu Pantheon, Osiris Pantheon, Ares Pantheon, Aphrodite Pantheon, Hades Pantheon, Hestia Pantheon, Omoikane Pantheon, Kichijoten Pantheon, Hachiman Pantheon, Izanami Pantheon, Kōjin Pantheon, Orunmila Pantheon, Olorun Pantheon, Oba Pantheon, Hathor Path, Aphrodite Path, Kichijoten Path, Freya Path, Osun Path, Bastet Path, Hestia Path, Kōjin Path, Frigg Path, Oba Path, Orisis Path, Hades Path, Izanami Path, Hel Path, Olorun Path, Thoth Path, Athena Path, Omoikane Path, Odin Path, Orunmila Path, Montu Path, Ares Path, Hachiman Path, Tyr Path, Ogun Path

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!