Sunday, September 5, 2021

How Well I Stuck to It #372, September 5th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 36:
Forgotten in Death by J.D. Robb, The Inheritance Games by Jennifer Lynn Barnes, The Hawthorne Legacy by Jennifer Lynn Barnes, High Stakes by Iris Johansen

Tour Books: NA.

Review Books: NA.

NetGalley: NA.

Edelweiss: NA.

Rereads: 1. Check.

New Books: 3. Check.

This is pretty unbalanced, but there's so many new books (and one reread before one of the new books comes out) that I want to read this week (this month, really!) and I just have to have them here!

Week 35:
Nothing Planned!

vs.

Cold Falling White by G.S. Prendergast, The Storm by Virginia Bergin, Message Not Found by Dante Medema, Strange Lies by Maggie Thrash, Tales From the Hinterland by Melissa Albert, Silent Blade by Ilona Andrews, Silver Shark by Ilona Andrews, Questing Beast by Ilona Andrews, A Mere Formality by Ilona Andrews, A Lesson in Vengeance by Victoria Lee, Dark Breaks the Dawn by Sara B. Larson, Bright Burns the Night by Sara B, Larson, Cliff's Descent by Dianne Duvall

A free week, so I could read what I wanted, and I did, so I'm happy with what I read, and I can't wait for next week! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!