Saturday, November 6, 2021

A Game of Tomes Readathon - Origin Story Sign Up

So I'm signing up for the A Game of Tomes Readathon, the Origin Story, and you can find an announcement video from Dasha from mythicpages here! This round takes place November 1st-14th. There's a few paths you can take, and I'm going to try and take all of them! But since I found this readathon a bit late, and it is on the shorter end, I will be using books that I've already read, and backposting for those books! 

Crossroad's Inn King's Landing Path-read an anticipated book-Spoiler Alert by Olivia Dade
King's Landing Path 1-read a 5-star prediction-Finlay Donovan Knocks 'Em Dead by Elle Cosimano
King's Landing Path 2-read a book about or featuring royalty-Romancing the Throne by Nadine Jolie Courtney

Crossroad's Inn Targaryen Path-read an anticipated book-The Immortal by Gena Showalter
Targaryen Path 1-read a book set on or near a body of water-Reckless Girls by Rachel Hawkins
Targaryen Path 2-read a book featuring siblings-Ravensong by T.J. Klune

Crossroad's Inn Lannister Path-read an anticipated book-ExtraOrdinary by V.E. Schwab
Lannister Path 1-read a lesser talked-about book-I Hope You Get This Message by Farah Naz Rishi
Lannister Path 2-read a book with red on the cover-A Sense of Danger by Jennifer Estep

Crossroad's Inn Stark Path-read an anticipated book-Pride, Prejudice, and Peril by Katie Oliver
Stark Path 1-read a book with 2 words in the title-Witch Please by Ann Aguirre
Stark Path 2-read a book with wintery vibes/atmosphere-Whiteout by Adriana Anders 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!