Wednesday, November 3, 2021

Book Battle November 2021 TBR

Well it's time to choose my November TBR for Book Battle. So here are the books that I've picked this month: 
5pts-Cross genre book-A Sense of Danger by Jennifer Estep
5pts-Book you didn't get to another month-ExtraOrdinary by V.E. Schwab
5pts-Set in a bookstore-Pride, Prejudice, and Peril by Katie Oliver
5pts-Book that made an impact in your life-The Immortal by Gena Showalter
5pts-CRITERIA CHOICE 1-Retelling-Reckless Girls by Rachel Hawkins
5pts-CRITERIA CHOICE 2-Library Book-I Hope You Get This Message by Farah Naz Rishi
10pts-CLUB READ 1-Spoiler Alert by Olivia Dade
10pts-CLUB READ 2-The Ghostwriter by Alessandra Torre
10pts-Author main character-Finlay Donovan Knocks 'Em Dead by Elle Cosimano
15pts-Award winning- The Dark Descent of Elizabeth Frankenstein by Kiersten White
20pts-Read a tome (500+ pages)-The Bone Ships by R.J. Barker 

How did I do last month?
5pts-Book about being hidden - A Shadow in the Ember by Jennifer L. Armentrout-Read!
5pts-Set in the woods - Uprooted by Naomi Novik-Read!
5pts-Book you read at night - A Terrible Fall of Angels by Laurell K. Hamilton-Read!
5pts-Dark book - The Last Graduate by Naomi Novik-Read!
5pts-Book with secrets in it - We Can Be Heroes by Kyrie McCauley-Read!
5pts-SciFi book - The Empress by S.J. Kincaid-Read!
5pts-CRITERIA CHOICE 1 - Adult book - Neon Gods by Katee Robert-Read!
5pts-CRITERIA CHOICE 2 - New release - A Twist of Fate by Kelley Armstrong-Read!
10pts-CLUB READ 1 - Rolling in the Deep by Mira Grant-Read!
10pts-CLUB READ 2 - A Deadly Education by Naomi Novik-Read!
10pts-Set in a small town - All Eyes on Us by Kit Frick-Read!
10pts-Lesser known book - The Human Familiar by Honor Raconteur-Read!
10pts-Creature POV - Wolfsong by T.J Klune-Read!
15pts-Book about a cryptid - Into the Drowning Deep by Mira Grant-Read!
20pts-Book about your team - Lock Ness Monster - Loch Ness Revenge by Hunter Shea-Read!

This month went very well, I read all of what I wanted to, and a bunch more, so it was a pretty fantastic month, and I can't wait for the coming month! What about you guys? Happy reading! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!