Sunday, November 7, 2021

How Well I Stuck to It #381, November 7th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 45:
Nothing Planned!

A free week is very nice, I have plenty that I want to read, but not having an extra parameter with this gives me a little more leeway with my reading plans! 

Week 44:
The Immortal by Gena Showalter 

vs.

Alpha Night by Nalini Singh, Last Guard by Nalini Singh, ReDawn by Brandon Sanderson and Janci Patterson, Breaking and Entering 101 by Honor Raconteur, Three Charms for Murder by Honor Raconteur, Grimoires and Where to Find Them by Honor Raconteur, ExtraOrdinary by V.E. Schwab, The Immortal by Gena Showalter, Pride, Prejudice, and Peril by Katie Oliver, Witch Please by Ann Aguirre

I read what I wanted to, and a few more, so yeah, I'm really glad, I read some really great books, and I can't wait for next week! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!