Sunday, December 25, 2022

How Well I Stuck to It #440, December 25th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 52:
Nothing Planned!

Yeah, another free week, I just want to read some books before the end of the year! 

Week 51:
Nothing Planned!

vs.

Soul of Cinder by BRee Barton, The School for Good and Evil by Soman Chainani, A Face to Die For by Iris Johansen, Nyxia Unleashed by Scott Reintgen, Nyxia Uprising by Scott Reintgen, Dance of Thieves by Mary E, Person, Honor and Shadows by Jessie Mihalik, Nothing More to Tell by Karen M. McManus, Summerfall by Claire Legrand, Winterspell by Claire Legrand, Homecoming by Claire Legrand, A Court of Sugar and Spice by Rebecca F. Kenney, Divine Rivals by Rebecca Ross, Heir to the Sky by Amanda Sun, Deepwoods by Honor Raconteur, Blackstone by Honor Raconteur, Origins by Honor Raconteur, Fallen Ward by Honor Raconteur, Jioni by Honor Raconteur, 

I read a bunch of books, and yeah, I'm happy with that, and I can't wait for next week! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!