Sunday, December 11, 2022

How Well I Stuck to It #438, December 11th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 50:
Sweep of the Heart by Ilona Andrews

Tour Books: NA.

Review Books: NA.

NetGalley: NA.

Edelweiss: NA.

Rereads: NAk.

New Books: 1. Check.

A quick and easy week, but I have one book that I want to read, so that's what I'm going with! 

Week 49:
Nothing Planned!

vs.

Poster Girl by Veronica Roth, Gearbreakers by Zoe Hana Mikuta, Lore Olympus: Volume 3 by Rachel Smythe, Bond of Passion by Larissa Ione, Ship Wrecked by Olivia Dade, A Very Merry Bromance by Lyssa Kay Adams, Seasparrow by Kristin Cashore, Conquer the Kingdom by Jennifer Estep, Graveminder by Melissa Marr, Guns for the Dead by Melissa Marr, Cursed by Death by Melissa Marr

A free week, and I read a good number of books, so yeah, I'm happy with that, and I can't wait for next week! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!