Friday, December 30, 2022

Book Battle January 2023 TBR

Well it's time to choose my January TBR for Book Battle. So here are the books that I've picked this month: 
5pts-Book you meant to read last year-The Fox Inheritance by Mary E. Pearson
5pts-"Blood" in the title-Dragon Blood by Patricia Briggs
5pts-Book that mentions the supernatural-Magic Tides by Ilona Andrews
5pts-Fanged main character-Queen of Myth and Monsters by Scarlett St. Clair
5pts-CRITERIA CHOICE 1-Book you read while drinking something-Tress of the Emerald Sea by Brandon Sanderson
5pts-CRITERIA CHOICE 2-Black cover-Blackhearts by Nicole Castroman
10pts-CLUB READ 1-Lovely Bad Things by Trisha Wolfe
10pts-CLUB READ 2-Hell Bent by Leigh Bardugo
10pts-Set in a castle-Dragon Bones by Patricia Briggs
15pts-Book with with a vampire stereotype in it-King of Battle and Blood by Scarlett St. Clair
20pts-Book with a famous vampire mentioned in it-A Dowry of Blood by S.T. Gibson

How did I do last month?
5pts-Book with a happy ending-Horde by Ann Aguirre-Read!
5pts-Set at winter-Ghosts & Garlands by Kelley Armstrong-Read!
5pts-Book with a party in it-A Very Merry Bromance by Lyssa Kay Adams-Read!
5pts-Story about traveling to another land-Seasparrow by Kristin Cashore-Read!
5pts-CRITERIA CHOICE 1-Book you read at midnight-The Demon Tide by Laurie Forest-Read!
5pts-CRITERIA CHOICE 2-Book that makes you happy-Ship Wrecked by Olivia Dade-Read!
10pts-CLUB READ 1-A Merry Little Meet Cute by Julie Murphy and Sierra Simone-Read!
10pts-CLUB READ 2-A Court of Sugar and Spice by Rebecca F. Kenney-Read!
10pts-"Dance" in the title-Dance of Thieves by Mary E. Pearson -Read!-Read!
15pts-Book that's also a ballet-Winterspell by Claire Legrand-Read!
20pts-Book with your team in it*-Prince-Conquer the Kingdom by Jennifer Estep-Read!

This is another month when I had the TBR done pretty quickly, I read some really fantastic books and I can't wait for this next TBR! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!