Friday, April 1, 2022

Monthly ARC's May Round Up

This is my monthly ARC accountability challenge, to list out the books that I have as ARC's that are being published in the coming month, rounding them up at the start of the month, and seeing how well I did at the end, as well as rounding up the next month's books. 

So how did I do last month? 
I read 6 of 8 books. So not too bad, and I have one on the TBR for April, and I hope to squeeze in the other! 

So the ARC's that I have coming out in May are
NetGalley:
Claws for Suspicion by Deborah Blake - May 3rd, 2022
Seasonal Fears by Seanan McGuire - May 3rd, 2022
Heroic Hearts Anthology - May 3rd, 2022
Of Claws and Fangs by Faith Hunter - May 3rd, 2022
Sound of Darkness by Heather Graham - May 24th, 2022
Two Truths and a Lie by April Henry - May 24th, 2022
Together We Burn by Isabel Ibañez - May 31st, 2022

Edelweiss:
A Show for Two by Tashie Bhuiyan - May 10th, 2022
Twin Crowns by Catherine Doyle and Katherine Webber - May 17th, 2022
Gideon Green in Black and White by Katie Henry - May 17th, 2022
All Signs Point to Yes Anthology - May 31st, 2022
A Little Bit Country by Brian D. Kennedy - May 31st, 2022
Flip the Script by Lyla Lee - May 31st, 2022
Improbable Magic for Cynical Witches by Kate Scelsa - May 31st, 2022

14 books. So the biggest I've had so far, but I have a good few of these already on the TBR, so I know a good chunk of them are going to be read for sure! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!