Saturday, October 28, 2023

Week 43 Review: Two for the Dough

From Goodreads:
Bounty hunter Stephanie Plum is packing a whole lot of attitude -- not to mention stun guns, defense sprays, and a .38 Smith & Wesson. She's on the trail of Kenny Mancuso, from working-class Trenton, New Jersey, who has just shot his best friend. Fresh out of the army and suspiciously wealthy, Mancuso's also distantly related to Joe Morelli, a vice cop with questionable ethics, a libido in permanent overdrive, and a habit of horning in on Stephanie's investigations. Aided by her tough bounty-hunting pal, Ranger, and her funeral-hopping Grandma Mazur, Stephanie's soon staggering knee-deep in corpses, trying to shake Morelli...and stirring up a very nasty enemy.

My first review of Two for the Dough

My Review:


Author: Janet Evanovich
Series: Stephanie Plum #2
First Read: August 14th, 2013
Read: October 25th, 2023
Source: Own/Library
Reason Why: Sounded good! And it's a Prequel & Sequel Challenge 2023 Book!
Publisher: Pocket Books
Published: December 31st 1996
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!