Saturday, October 21, 2023

Week 42 Review: Traveling With Gentlemen

From Goodreads:
This novella takes place between the last chapter and the epilogue of A Lady of Rooksgrave Manor. It's mainly little slice of life and heap of smut scenes between Esther and her gentlemen, but there's also an adventure at the end that ties in with the over arching conflict of the Tempting Monster series.

My Review:
Oh, I'm so glad that we got this novella! I love these characters, and it was great to watch them as they traveled, there weren't any stakes, and it was just so easy to just devour this story! I loved that we got more time with these characters! 

I think pretty much each chapter focused on her with each different guy, and it was great to have all those different updates with them, the highlighted what her relationship was with each one, and that was just a lot of fun to read! 

Of course, this was mainly a whole lot of smut. Which was perfect, because they just went through a lot, Auguste almost died, and it was really good to have this mainly nice and fluffy read of just these people enjoying life with one another! 

That bit near the end with the lady, and how that's going to end to them finding more information to take down Birsha, yeah, it was so entertaining to read that! That she was just that unexpected with Amun, I just loved that! 

Loved reading this story, and while I'm sad the series is over, I had such a great time reading it! 

Author: Kathryn Moon 
Series: Tempting Monsters #1.1 
Read: October 14th, 2023
Source: Free
Reason Why: Love her writing and this series, and it's a Historical Fiction 2023 Book and a Prequel & Sequel Challenge 2023 Book!  
Publisher: Kathryn Moon
Published: July 10th 2023
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!