Tuesday, October 31, 2023

Phase Out Your TBR Phase One November 2023 Sign Up

So I'm signing up for Phase Out Your TBR, for Phase One, hosted by Krys at Krys' Corner and you can find the announcement video here

This round is taking place in the month of November! 

I'm going to be playing this two ways, one to play the phase, and use what I got. The other is to make a phase out of the prompts I want to fill. But you start off with a hand of 10 cards and pick up one card, so I'm going to have 11, that I "discard" when I read, to complete the phase.

For the playing, I got Phase One with 8's and 11's.
Red 8 - Standalone - Cleat Cute by Meryl Wilsner
Green 8 - High Hopes - Iron Flame by Rebecca Yarros
Blue 8 - Book With a Map - Fire Falling by Elise Kova
Yellow 8 - Finish a Series - Defiant by Brandon Sanderson

Red 11 - Weapon on the Cover - Vengeance of the Pirate Queen by Tricia Levenseller 
Green 11 - Young Adult - The Blood Years by Elana K. Arnold 
Blue 11 - Favourite Genre - Damsel by Elana K. Arnold

Yellow 10 - Midnight Ruin by Katee Robert
Yellow 7 - The Merciless King of Moore High by Lily Sparks
Green 5 - The First to Die at the End by Adam Silvera 
Yellow 4 - Murtagh by Christopher Paolini

For the prompts, I chose to make the phase with 3's and 7's.

Red 3 - Nature on the Cover - Attached at the Hip by Christine Riccio
Green 3 - Single POV - The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes by Suzanne Collins
Blue 3 - New to You Author - 10 Hours to Go by Peely Parrack 
Yellow 3 - Image on the Spine - The Song of Wrath by Sarah Raughley

Red 7 - 5 or More Words in the Title - Act Like a Lady, Think Like a Lord by Celeste Connally 
Green 7 - Hardcover - Dragonswood by Janet Lee Carey
Blue 7 - Favourite Colour on the Cover - Eldest by Christopher Paolini
Yellow 7 - No People on Cover - Good Girls Don't Die by Christina Henry 

Blue 3 - Nice Dragons Finish Last by Rachel Aaron
Green 4 - Landline by Rainbow Rowell
Green 9 - Court of Wanderers by Rin Chupeco

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!