Sunday, October 29, 2023

How Well I Stuck to It #484, October 29th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 44:
A Fire in the Flesh by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Review Books: NA.

NetGalley: NA. 

Edelweiss: NA.

New Books: 1. Check.

I need to read this book right away, I just love her writing so much! 

Week 43:
Nothing Planned! 

vs.

Assistant to the Villain by Hannah Nicole Maehrer, Good Girls Die First by Kathryn Foxfield, Everyone on This Train is a Suspect by Benjamin Stevenson, One of Us is Back by Karen M. McManus, Suddenly a Murder by Lauren Muñoz, The Survivor by Iris Johansen, To Right the Wrongs by Sheryl Scarborough, One Foot in the Grave by C.C. Hunter, Two Feet Under by C.C. Hunter, Three Heartbeats Away by C.C. Hunter, Three Drops of Blood by Gretchen McNeil, Sword Catcher by Cassandra Clare, Two for the Dough by Janet Evanovich, Wandering Star by Romina Russell, Black Moon by Romina Russell, The Stranger Upstairs by Lisa M. Matlin, The Last of August by Brittany Cavallaro, Dial A for Aunties by Jesse Q. Sutanto, Four Aunties and a Wedding by Jesse Q. Sutanto, The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins, Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins, Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins, The Clockwork Scarab by Colleen Gleason, The Spirtglass Charade by Colleen Gleason 

A free week, and I read a bunch, and I'm pleased with that. Books helped with distracting me, so that was good. What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!