Tuesday, October 31, 2023

Book Battle November 2023 TBR

Well it's time to choose my November TBR for Book Battle. So here are the books that I've picked this month: 
5pts-Asian POV-Loveboat Forever by Abigail Hing Wen
5pts-Adventure book-Eragon by Christopher Paolini
5pts-Set in a castle-Iron Flame by Rebecca Yarros
5pts-Powerful book-The Blood Years by Elana K. Arnold
5pts-CRITERIA CHOICE 1-Book you read in your lair-The Obsession by Jesse Q. Sutanto
5pts-CRITERIA CHOICE 2-Fantasy book-How to Drive a Dragon Crazy by G.A. Aiken
10pts-CLUB READ 1-Eldest by Christopher Paolini
10pts-CLUB READ 2-Brisingr by Christopher Paolini
10pts-Mythical creature main character-The Dragon Who Loved Me by G.A. Aiken
15pts-Book with a dragon in it-Treoir Dragon Hoard by Dianna Love
20pts-Book about your team's element*-Fire Dragon-Fire Falling by Elise Kova

Again, this is a month that I'm going to skip listing any possibilities, because it's an ARC reading month. 

How did I do last month?
5pts-Book with a death in it-The Expectant Detectives by Kat Ailes-Read!
5pts-"Game" in the title-The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins-Read!
5pts-Book that surprised you-Everyone in My Family Has Killed Someone by Benjamin Stevenson-Read!
5pts-Story with a dinner party in it-The Mane Squeeze by Shelley Laurenston-Read!
5pts-About secrets-Little White Lies by Jennifer Lynn Barnes-Read! 
5pts-Book that makes you second guess yourself-Deadly Little Scandals by Jennifer Lynn Barnes-Read!
5pts-CRITERIA CHOICE 1-House on the cover-The Only Survivors by Megan Miranda-Read!
5pts-CRITERIA CHOICE 2-Weapon on the cover-Stings and Stones by Jennifer Estep-Read!
10pts-CLUB READ 1-Everyone on This Train is a Suspect by Benjamin Stevenson-Read!
10pts-CLUB READ 2-Dial A for Aunties by Jesse Q Sutanto-Read!
10pts-Set in an old house-The New Couple in 5B by Lisa Unger-Read!
10pts-"Clue" in the title-The Butterfly Clues by Kate Ellison-Read!
10pts-Small cast of characters (less than 10 named)-John Doe Cold Case by Amanda Stevens-Read!
15pts-Clue weapon as murder weapon-Suddenly a Murder by Lauren Muñoz-Read!
20pts-Book with your team on the cover* (or in title)-Red/Scarlet-Under This Red Rock by Mindy McGinnis-Read!

This was a very close month, that I only read one of these books right at the end of the month, but I made it, and read some really great books, which was good, because I was also dealing with losing Dobby. Wondering how this coming month is going to go, since it is an ARC reading month. We'll see how I do! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!