Monday, October 16, 2023

It's Monday! What Are You Reading #645, October 16th

It's Monday! What Are You Reading is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date where we share what we read this past week, what we hope to read this week...and anything in between! This is a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well...you never know where that next "must read" book will come from!
What happened in the past week:

Weekly Memes:
It's Monday! What Are You Reading #644
Teaser Tuesday #652
WWW Wednesday #652
WOW #648
Will the Time Come #645
Third Sentence Thursday #635
Random Reads #621
First Lines Friday #648
Book Blogger Hop #314
The Reward Challenge Update #630
Wheel of TBR #177
How Well I Stuck to It #482
Wrote that Review Update #479

Week 41 Reviews:
The Expectant Detectives

Becca's BookoplAthon:

OK, so I got 43 posts in 7 days, and it was a pretty decent week, I read some really great reads and I'm pleased with that! Dobby hasn't gotten better though (it turns out he has e coli in his bladder, which is why he's been peeing blood, but the targeted meds didn't work. And he's an old man who is basically eating, sleeping, and peeing. So I don't know what's going to happen next.) What about you guys? Happy reading!

So this week I want to read whatever I want!

8 comments:

  1. I see you are reading the book by Sangu Mandanna. That was one of my favorite reads last year and I can't wait for the sequel!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I had a really good time reading it! Also looking forward to the sequel! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete
  2. Forty-three posts in 7 days is impressive! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Pre-prepping the meme posts helps! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete
  3. Wow! So many books! I got The Expectant Detectives and threw it on the stack for closer to publication date. I'm still working on November releases. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it fit the months' reading, so I put it in, but writing this comment now at the end of October, I read none of my November ARC's that I meant to read. Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!