Sunday, October 15, 2023

How Well I Stuck to It #482, October 15th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 42:
Nothing Planned!

Another free week, I have no idea what the rolls will prompt me to read! 

Week 41:
Nothing Planned!

vs.

The Expectant Detectives by Kate Ailes, Outcasts by Josephine Angelini, Stings and Stones by Jennifer Estep, The Lovely and the Lost by Jennifer Lynn Barnes, What Lies in the Woods by Kate Alice Marshall, Under This Red Rock by Mindy McGinnis, Captive by Iris Johansen, The Veil by Kim Harrison, James Moriarty, Consulting Criminal by Andy Weir, John Doe Cold Case by Amanda Stevens, Looks That Kill by Amanda Stevens, Zero G by Dan Wells, Sabotage by Sherrilyn Kenyon, Together We Rot by Skyla Arndt, To Catch a Killer by Sheryl Scarborough, Lost Night by Kate Ellison, The Butterfly Clues by Kate Ellison, Everyone in My Family Has Killed Someone by Benjamin Stevenson, One of Us is Next by Karen M. McManus, Daughter of the Pirate King by Tricia Levenseller, Riden's Chapter by Tricia Levenseller, Daughter of the Siren Queen by Tricia Levenseller

I had a free week, and I read a pretty decent week, and I can't wait for the next one! What about you guys? Happy reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!