Saturday, October 19, 2013

Week 42 Review: Afterglow

From Goodreads:
In this conclusion to the Wildefire trilogy, teen volcano goddess Ashline Wilde learns her former love, Colt Halliday, has an evil plan to kill the Cloak, benevolent beings who oversee the gods. Also, he wants to merge Ash and her two sisters back into a single, too-powerful goddess, Pele. Ash must stop her trickster-god ex-boyfriend once and for all, by feeding a few flames.

My Review:
I just loved reading this book so much! So much happens, and it is the end of the series, which sucks. But we can always hope for more books by Karsten Knight! Because they are just absolute fabulousness, and I love reading them!

I just love the humour and action in these books! We had a few new characters in the last book, and they're mostly here in this book too, all the characters that weren't dead! Because honestly, being a reborn god or goddess in this world doesn't leave you with much of a life span!

But we go back to the beginning, to the school, and there's a big fight, and stuff happens with the tree. And in the whole thing with the tree sucks-because they loose. All the gods and goddess deemed needing some rehabilitating, let go, free, before that process was done. And never to come back. Which is pretty sad!

I think my favourite part, was the ending. Because it brings everything into full circle, and solves the whole "next life won't remember what happened in this one, and we'll all be reborn" thing. By having the adventures published as these books. So awesome!

This was such a great, awesome book, a great ending to the series, and I just want to read more books by Karsten Knight!

Author: Karsten Knight
Series: Wildefire #3
Read: October 12th, 2013
Source: Publisher for Review
Reason Why: Love the first 2 books, and it's an End of Series 2013 Book and a Sequel Challenge 2013 Book!
Publisher: Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers
Expected Publication: November 12th 2013
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!