Saturday, October 26, 2013

Week 43 Review: Four to Score

From Goodreads:
Stephanie Plum, Trenton, New Jersey's favorite pistol-packing, condom-carrying bounty hunter, is back - and on the trail of a revenge-seeking waitress who's skipped bail. With the help of 73-year-old Grandma Mazur, ex-hooker Lula, a transvestite musician named Sally Sweet, and the all-too-hospitable, all-too-sexy Joe Morelli, Stephanie might just catch her woman. Then again, with more mishaps than there are exits on the Jersey Turnpike - including murders, firebombs, and Stephanie's arch-rival bounty hunter chasing after the same fugitive - Stephanie better watch her back big-time if she wants to live to crack this case.

My Review:
I enjoyed this book so much! It's another Stephanie Plum book, and there are some things that I'm starting to expect from the series, from debate between Morelli and Ranger, her cars getting destroyed and ending up with this really big, unlike-able car that just doesn't seem to get destroyed, and hilarity in solving mysteries!

Sally Sweet! He was so awesome, I enjoyed his character, everything he said, he was just hilarious! And I loved his part in this novel! I really hope that he's in future books, and looking at their synopsis, I think he's in #10 or 11! Yeah!

I mean, there was Sally, Lola, her Grandma Mazur, and then Stephanie. All together. That lead to some really interesting times! I mean, it's this collection of characters, probably the weirdest people that Stephanie knows, all together! So awesome!

I really enjoyed the mystery, and how they found her-but then she was gone. As an added bonus, Joyce Barnhardt, Stephanie's, well, it says arch-rival, gal that slept with Stephanie's husband, is also going after Maxine Norwicki, too!

I enjoyed this book so much, loved how it ended, and can't wait to read more books in this series!

Author: Janet Evanovich
Series: Stephanie Plum #4
Read: October 21st, 2013
Source: Tuebl
Reason Why: Enjoying this series! And it's a Sequel Challenge 2013 Book!
Publisher: St. Martin's Press
Published: June 14th 1998
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!