Saturday, October 19, 2013

Week 42 Review: Losing It

From Goodreads:
Sick of being the only virgin among her friends, Bliss Edwards decides the best way to deal with the problem is to lose it as quickly and simply as possible - a one-night stand. But her plan turns out to be anything but simple when she freaks out and leaves a gorgeous guy alone and naked in her bed with an excuse that no one with half-a-brain would ever believe. And as if that weren't embarrassing enough, when she arrives for her first class of her last college semester, she recognizes her new theatre professor. She'd left him naked in her bed about 8 hours earlier.

My Review:
I just loved reading this book! It was just so awkward and funny, and I just wanted to read more! I mean, she tries to have a one night stand, but chickens out. And then it turns out that the guy is her new professor. Which is just awkward and hilarious!

You have to feel bad for both Bliss and Garrick. They had chemistry, and were really cute together in the bar. But then Bliss got scared and left him. And yeah, not the best situation, all around! And there's still that attraction there, especially with the forbidden student/teacher aspect!

I really enjoyed these characters. Bliss, she just got into a lot of awkward things, and just didn't know the right thing to say. Garrick, the new British teacher, young and pretty new at his job, and the complication that is Bliss. I just loved reading about them!

I know there's a novella about them, which is OK, because they pretty much got a happy ending in this book, which was really great! But we get to see them some more, watch them struggle with stuff, so yeah, I can't wait!

This was a really fantastic book, I can see why people were raving about it, and I can't wait to read more!

Author: Cora Carmack
Series: Losing It #1
Read: October 16th, 2013
Source: Tuebl
Reason Why: Sounded good
Publisher: Self Published
Published: October 15th 2012
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!