Saturday, October 19, 2013

Week 42 Review: Crash into You

From Goodreads:
The girl with straight As, designer clothes and the perfect life-that's who people expect Rachel Young to be. So the private-school junior keeps secrets from her wealthy parents and overbearing brothers...and she's just added two more to the list. One involves racing strangers down dark country roads in her Mustang GT. The other? Seventeen-year-old Isaiah Walker-a guy she has no business even talking to. But when the foster kid with the tattoos and intense gray eyes comes to her rescue, she can't get him out of her mind. 

Isaiah has secrets, too. About where he lives, and how he really feels about Rachel. The last thing he needs is to get tangled up with a rich girl who wants to slum it on the south side for kicks-no matter how angelic she might look. 

But when their shared love of street racing puts both their lives in jeopardy, they have six weeks to come up with a way out. Six weeks to discover just how far they'll go to save each other.

My Review:
I loved reading this book! I've been enjoying this series (though probably not as much as others, because it's a really good series for me, not a great, great, great, I want to be one of these characters series.)

Rachel and Isaiah were really awesome! This story is kinda a modern day Romeo and Juliet, what with their different backgrounds, Rachel with her rich parents, Isaiah in the system. And I really enjoyed reading about them, they had one common interest-cars.

I was really happy that Isaiah got a happy ending! After Dare You To, I really think that he deserved one, and yeah, this was just really great! And because of the need for the $5000, they had reason to spend together! Though the guy blaming the lost money, that was just really unfair!

The ending was a bit hard, but real. And they're people, they make mistakes, they learn, they grow up. They got the money, and got into a crash. But they're moving past that, and just being together, and being happy, and I really enjoyed that!

This was a really good book, I enjoyed it so much, and I can't wait for more, because I think the next book stars one of Rachel's brothers!

Author: Katie McGarry
Series: Pushing the Limits #3
Read: October 15th, 2013
Source: NetGalley
Reason Why: Sounded good, enjoying the series, and it's a Sequel Challenge 2013 Book and a WoW Book!
Publisher: Harlequin Teen
Expected Publication: November 26th 2013
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!