Saturday, October 26, 2013

Week 43 Review: Twisted

From Goodreads:
His vampire girlfriend might have brought him back to life, but he's never felt more out of control. There's a darkness within him, something taking over; changing him. Worse, because he was meant to die, death now stalks him at every turn. Any day could be his last.
Once upon a time, the three souls trapped inside his head could have helped him. He could have protected himself. But as the darkness grows stronger, the souls grow weaker - just like his girlfriend. The more vampire Aden becomes, the more human Victoria becomes, until everything they know and love is threatened.

Life couldn't get any worse. Could it?

My first review of Twisted
My Review:
I know the reason why it took me so long to read this book, I mean, there was 9 weeks between reading Unraveled and Twisted. And that's because I know that right now, Twisted is the end of the series. I know that there is hopes for a 4th book, and I have them, but we don't have it yet. So I took a while to get around to reading this!

So the beginning was just utter chaos. I mean, Aden and Victoria are drinking from each other, and Aden's getting vampire aspects, and Victoria is getting the souls, sometimes! And yeah, that's going to carry out to the rest of the book!

Like with Junior, Aden's vampire beast. Which makes Aden much more popular with the other vampires, since he can better control their's, so they don't have to worry about them! But that means that Victoria's dad isn't too happy about that! And he makes moves to prove that.

Then Mary Ann and Riley are having problems. Because she's getting hungrier and hungrier for not food, but magic. And the fact that she killed her mom because of that, and that's why she's been fine since she met Aden, yeah. That's hard.

They are not left in good places in the end of this book! I mean, Aden's going to go back and time, so he doesn't go to the camp in the first place and meet Mary Ann, and start this all off. But it makes me wonder if Eve's going to come back? And Mary Ann's what she is, and her dad thinks she' a druggie! And Riley is on his path to becoming one, what since Mary Ann took his wolf for food!

I just really love this book, but I really need a 4th book!

Author: Gena Showalter
Series: Intertwined #3
First Read: September 9th 2011
Read: October 19th, 2013
Source: Own
Reason Why: Rereading! And it's a Sequel Challenge 2013 Book!
Publisher: Harlequin Teen
Published: August 30th 2011
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!