Saturday, October 19, 2013

Week 42 Review: Bound to You

From Goodreads:
Toni’s life is just one complication after another. First, her past comes back to her, then she has to deal with a psycho, and now it’s the biggest of them all. A choice that could destroy one life and be the bright future to the other. 
How is a girl supposed to choose between two men that she loves?

On one hand, she has the Greek god Hades, the love from her past and the other, Ben the hot Vampire nurse that she met just over a week ago. Both have captured her heart in their own individual ways but whose love is the greatest? 

Who does she ultimately love the most? 

In the end, a decision is made in Bound to You...

My Review:
Wow, I really enjoyed this book a lot! And I liked who Toni's choice! I'm pretty sure that this is the shortest book of the series so far, but in the back, it did say that the guy that she didn't chose was going to get a book or two, which are either in the same series, or a spin off, so yeah, there's that!

Yeah, between Hades and Ben, Toni has a hard choice to make! And well, she doesn't act too nice to either one as she was making her choice, like sleeping with Ben on Hades' desk, and then having Hades walk in. Not the best decision all around!

When she was with Ben, and she was having that date thing, and then it turns out that she was doing that because she'd picked Hades? And then there were misunderstandings? That was just a tiny bit hilarious!

I felt bad for all the parties involved, because their hearts were in this, and yeah, it sucked that Toni had to make that choice in the first place. But she had a life, even if she didn't have her old memories. So yeah, that just was a big thing of this book!

I enjoyed this book so much, it was just so cute and awesome, and I hope we see more Toni and Hades in the future books in the series, or the spin off series!

Author: Lola James
Series: Spellbound #3
Read: October 18th, 2013
Source: Author for Review
Reason Why: Enjoyed the first 2 books!!
Publisher: LJ Publishing, Inc
Published: March 15th 2013
5/5 Hearts
4/5 Books
4/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!