Sunday, January 24, 2021

How Well I Stuck to It #340, January 24th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 4:
Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon, The Power of Hades by Eliza Raine and Rose Wilson

Tour Books: NA.

Review Books: NA.

NetGalley: 1. Check.

Edelweiss: NA.

Rereads: NA.

New Books: 1. Check.

This is a short week, but they are 2 books that I'm really excited to read! 

Week 3:
A Dark and Hollow Star by Ashley Shuttleworth, The Girl Who Wasn't There by Penny Joelson, Trust Me, I'm Lying by Mary Elizabeth Summer

vs.

These Violent Delights by Chloe Gong, Grave War by Kalayna Price, The Girl Who Wasn't There by Penny Joelson, Murder With a View by Diane Kelly, Trust Me, I'm Lying by Mary Elizabeth Summer, A Dark and Hollow Star by Ashley Shuttleworth, The Queen of Nothing by Holly Black, Concrete Rose by Angie Thomas, The Queen's Weapons by Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood by Anne Bishop, Heir to the Shadows by Anne Bishop, Queen of the Darkness by Anne Bishop, The Ever Cruel Kingdom by Rin Chupeco

Well, I read all that I wanted to read, and I read much more! So I'm really happy with that! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!