Sunday, January 17, 2021

Polarthon Readathon February 2021 Sign Up

So I'm signing up for Polarthon, taking place February 1st to the 7th. You can check out the twitter here, and the announcement video here, hosted by Jade at Jadeyraereads.

I'm signing up to be on Team Walrus. The prompts I have then, are Cold Waters, Dive In, Dark Cover, Artic Setting, and of course, Polar Fantasy. So my TBR is as follows:

Cold Waters-Fracture by Megan Miranda
Dark Cover-All the Wandering Light by Heather Fawcett
Artic Setting-Even the Darkest Stars by Heather Fawcett

But for Dive In and Polar Fantasy, I'm going to leave it a little more open, because of what criteria the books have to fill to fit for these prompts. I have a few options, Near the Bone by Christina Henry, Red Wolf by Rachel Vincent, The Bright & the Pale by Jessica Rubinkowski, Frostblood by Elly Blake, Girls Made of Snow and Glass by Melissa Bashardoust, and A Winter's Promise by Christelle Dabos. 

I can't wait to participate! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!