Sunday, January 31, 2021

How Well I Stuck to It #341, January 31st

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 5:
Call of Vultures by Kate Kessler, Red Wolf by Rachel Vincent

Tour Books: NA.

Review Books: NA.

NetGalley: NA.

Edelweiss: 1. Check.

Rereads: NA.

New Books: 1. Check.

Well, this is a short week, but I'm really excited to read both of these books, and I am definitely going to get to Red Wolf tomorrow, and I'm hopeful I'll get to Call of Vultures before the week is up, because I really want to read it! 

Week 4:
Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon, The Power of Hades by Eliza Raine and Rose Wilson

vs.

Chasing Lucky by Jenn Bennett, The Book of Life by Deborah Harkness, Witches of Ash and Ruin by E. Latimer, The Boy Who Didn't Come Home by Melissa Albert, The Night Country by Melissa Albert, City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare, Fire by Kristin Cashore

Well, I didn't read either of the books that I wanted to read (though I did read them yesterday, so I was just a day late) But I read other books, and since I have since read the books I wanted, well, I'm happy with that, and I can't wait for next week! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!