Saturday, August 28, 2021

Chloe Gong Author Page

The Story: I saw The Violet Delights around the internet, and I read it and loved it, and now I've finished the series, and I can't wait to read more by Chloe Gong! 

Website

Series: Secret ShanghaiThese Violent Delights, Foul Lady Fortune, Flesh and False Gods.

Secret Shanghai: A RomaJuliette Christmas Special and her sitemy reviewThese Violent Delights and her sitemy reviewOur Violent Ends and her sitemy review, The Priest and the Shepherd and my reviewFoul Lady Fortune and her site, my review, Last Violent Call and her site, my review, Foul Heart Huntsman and her site, my review

These Violent Delights: A RomaJuliette Christmas Special, These Violent Delights, Our Violent Ends.

Foul Lady Fortune: The Priest and the Shepherd, Foul Lady Fortune, Last Violent Call, Foul Heart Huntsman. 

Flesh and False Gods: Immortal Longings and her site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!