Saturday, August 28, 2021

TBR Trail July Update 6 and Wrap Up

So I read my next final from TBR Trail, Cold Falling White, for the prompt STEM - Read a Book With a Dark Cover Book 3! Yeah, I finally read the final book! But I was always planning on reading this book late, for Polarthon. But yeah, so excited to have participated, and I can't wait to again!

Reading Journey:

Piranesi by Susanna Clarke
Prompt Fulfilled: Fiction - Read a Book in a Genre You Do not Usually Read 
Started On: July 15th
Finished On: July 15th, 8:01 PM
Pages Read: 245

Carrie by Stephen King
Prompt Fulfilled: Free Choice - Read a Book from the Gilmore Girls Reading Challenge
Started On: July 18th
Finished On: July 18th, 9:16 PM
Pages Read: 253

Project Hail Mary by Andy Weir
Prompt Fulfilled: STEM - Read a Book With a Dark Cover Book 2
Started On: July 27th
Finished On: July 27th, 10:38 PM
Pages Read: 549

The Hundred Lies of Lizzie Lovett by Chelsea Sedoti
Prompt Fulfilled: 2021 TBR - Random Genre - Contemporary
Started On: July 31st
Finished On: July 31st, 11:03 AM
Pages Read: 400

The Darkness Outside Us by Eliot Schrefer
Prompt Fulfilled: STEM - Read a Book With a Dark Cover Book 1
Started On: August 17th
Finished On: August 17th, 8:49 PM
Pages Read: 416

Cold Falling White by G. S. Prendergast 
Prompt Fulfilled: STEM - Read a Book With a Dark Cover Book 3
Started On: August 28th
Finished On: August 28th, 9:19 PM
Pages Read: 576

Prompts Left: None!
Read: 6
Pages Read: 2439

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!