Sunday, August 22, 2021

How Well I Stuck to It #370, August 22nd

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 34:
True Dead by Faith Hunter

Tour Books: 1. Check.

Review Books: NA.

NetGalley: 1 Kinda. Check.

Edelweiss: NA.

Rereads: NA.

New Books: NA.

Just the one book that I want to read this week, which is part of a tour, but also I got from NetGalley, so I'm happy with that! 

Week 33:
Nothing Planned! 

vs.

The Duke Goes Down by Sophie Jordan, Blood Like Magic by Liselle Sambury, The Darkness Outside Us by Eliot Schrefer, Reclaimed by Madeleine Roux, Kill Joy by Holly Jackson, As Good As Dead by Holly Jackson, Master of Tomes by Honor Raconteur

I had a free week, which was great given my slowed down reading, but I read more this week, and yeah, I'm happy with what I read! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!