Sunday, August 29, 2021

How Well I Stuck to It #371, August 29th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 35:
Nothing Planned!

A free week, because I have a few books that I want to read this week that I don't need to do this for!

Week 34:
True Dead by Faith Hunter

vs.

Reaper of Souls by Rena Barron, Phoenix Flame by Sara Holland, Don't Read the Comments by Eric Smith, A RomaJuliette Christmas Special by Chloe Gong, Our Violent Ends by Chloe Gong, 
The Book of Living Secrets by Madeleine Roux, True Dead by Faith Hunter, Breaking Badger by Shelly Laurenston, Follow Me Back by A.V. Geiger, The Bullet by Iris Johansen 

I read what I wanted to, as well as a few other books, so yeah, I'm happy with this week! Can't wait for next week! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!