Monday, August 30, 2021

It's Monday! What Are You Reading #534, August 30th

It's Monday! What Are You Reading is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date where we share what we read this past week, what we hope to read this week...and anything in between! This is a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well...you never know where that next "must read" book will come from!

What happened in the past week:

Weekly Memes:
It's Monday! What Are You Reading #533
Teaser Tuesday #541
WWW Wednesday #541
WOW #537
Will the Time Come #534
Third Sentence Thursday #524
Random Reads #510
First Lines Friday #537
Book Blogger Hop #203
21 Books to Read in 2021 Update 11
The Reward Challenge Update #519
Wheel of TBR #66
How Well I Stuck to It #371
Wrote that Review Update #369

Week 34 Reviews:
Reaper of Souls

Tour:

ARC August: 
Update 21

Among Us Readathon: 

TBR Trail July: 

Polarthon: The Meltdown: 

Random:

OK, so I got 47 posts in 7 days, and yeah, reading is picking up, which is really great, and the house is starting to come together, though I've hit a snag what with 2 of the new bookcases (that are the same) the cam bolts aren't screwing in all the way. Bah. I'm no carpenter, but my grandpa has extensive experience, so my mom might be able to help. But I should be able to do some other work on unpacking! What about you guys? Happy reading!

So this week I want to read whatever I want to, I have a few readathon prompts left to fulfill before next month starts! 

6 comments:

  1. Impressed as always by your prolificness

    Wishing you a great reading week, and luck with the bookcases

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And thanks, I'm going to need that luck with the bookcases! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete
  2. You have been busy!!!

    Here is my link:
    https://twogirlsandtheirbookishlife.blogspot.com/2021/08/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-august.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I have a few things that I need to catch up on! I did have that slow week where I basically did nothing at all! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete
  3. Wow! What an awesome week. I hope you get the bookshelves together. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm slowly working on them, but I made some progress yesterday, which I'm really happy with! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!