Sunday, August 29, 2021

Polarthon: The Meltdown Update 3 and Wrap Up

So I read my next final for Polarthon: The Meltdown, Message Not Found, which was for the prompt Ice, and yeah, I'd count that for a successful readathon! Happy with the books I read in the amount of time that I did! And yeah, I had a great time participating! 

My Reading Journey:
Cold Falling White by G. S. Prendergast 
Prompt Fulfilled: Features Weather
Started On: August 28th
Finished On: August 28th, 9:19 PM
Pages Read: 576

The Storm by Virginia Bergin
Prompt Fulfilled: Features Global Warming
Started On: August 28th
Finished On: August 28th, 3:12 PM
Pages Read: 336

Message Not Found by Dante Medema
Prompt Fulfilled: Ice
Started On: August 28th
Finished On: August 28th, 8:42 PM
Pages Read: 300

Prompts Left: None!
Read: 3
Pages Read: 1212

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!