Tuesday, November 2, 2021

A Game of Tomes Readathon Update 1

So I've read my first book for A Game of Tomes, and it was ExtraOrdinary which is for the prompt Crossroad's Inn Lannister Path, and I'll be reading The Immortal next! 

My Reading Journey:

ExtraOrdinary by V.E. Schwab
Prompt Fulfilled: Crossroad's Inn Lannister Path
Started On: November 2nd
Finished On: November 2nd, 9:54 PM
Pages Read: 112

The Immortal by Gena Showalter
Prompt Fulfilled: Crossroad's Inn Targaryen Path
Started On: November 3rd
Currently On: Page 0 of 384

Prompts Left: Crossroad's Inn King's Landing Path, King's Landing Path 1, King's Landing Path 2, Crossroad's Inn Targaryen Path, Targaryen Path 1, Targaryen Path 2, Lannister Path 1, Lannister Path 2, Crossroad's Inn Stark Path, Stark Path 1, Stark Path 2
Books Read: 1
Pages Read: 112

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!