Tuesday, November 2, 2021

NetGalley November Update 1

So I've read my first book for the NetGalley November, and it was ExtraOrdinary which is for the prompt Edelweiss An Author You Have Read Before, and I'll be reading The Immortal next! 

My Reading Journey:

ExtraOrdinary by V.E. Schwab
Prompt Fulfilled: Edelweiss An Author You Have Read Before
Started On: November 2nd
Finished On: November 2nd, 9:54 PM
Pages Read: 112

The Immortal by Gena Showalter
Prompt Fulfilled: Edelweiss A Highly Anticipated Book
Started On: November 3rd
Currently On: Page 0 of 384

Prompts Left: NetGalley The Oldest Book on Your TBR, NetGalley A Highly Anticipated Book, NetGalley A Debut Author, NetGalley An Author of Colour, NetGalley Buddy Read an ARC, NetGalley A Book in a Series, NetGalley An Audiobook, NetGalley A Book That is Already Published, NetGalley A 2022 Release, NetGalley An Author You Have Read Before, NetGalley A book You Requested, Because of the Cover, NetGalley A Hyped Book, NetGalley Pick an ARC with a Random Number Generator, NetGalley A Character You Relate To, NetGalley A "Read Now" Book, NetGalley A Book You Started and Didn't Finish, Edelweiss The Oldest Book on Your TBR, Edelweiss A Debut Author, Edelweiss An Author of Colour, Edelweiss Buddy Read an ARC, Edelweiss A Book in a Series, Edelweiss An Audiobook, Edelweiss A Book That is Already Published, Edelweiss A 2022 Release, Edelweiss A book You Requested Because of the Cover, Edelweiss A Hyped Book, Edelweiss Pick an ARC with a Random Number Generator, Edelweiss A Character You Relate To, Edelweiss A "Read Now" Book, Edelweiss A Book You Started and Didn't Finish
Books Read: 1
Pages Read: 112

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!