Sunday, December 5, 2021

How Well I Stuck to It #385, December 5th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 49:
Heartsong by T.J. Klune, Brothersong by T.J. Klune

Tour Books: NA.

Review Books: NA.

NetGalley: NA.

Edelweiss: NA.

Rereads: NA.

New Books: 2. Check.

A short unbalanced week, but I really want to read these two books this week! 

Week 48:
Nothing Planned!

vs.

These Hollow Vows by Lexi Ryan, These Twisted Bonds by Lexi Ryan, Earth & Sky by Megan Crewe, 
An Unreliable Magic by Rin Chupeco, Dead Girl's Can't Tell Secrets by Chelsea Ichaso, Poor Little Dead Girls by Lizzie Friend, With You All the Way by Cynthia Hand, Certain Dark Things by Silvia Moreno-Garcia, Conceal, Don't Feel by Jen Calonita, The King of Koraha by Maria V. Snyder, Frostheart by Jamie Littler, Escape From Aurora by Jamie Littler, Rise of the World-Eater by Jamie Littler

Yeah, I read some really great books, and I read a good number of books, so I'm happy! Can't wait for next week! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!